About the Course
This regional symposium will focus on providing an in-depth and up-to-date review of the clinical management of colorectal cancers.
As a result of attending the course, the participant will be able to:
- Highlight the importance and necessity of the multidisciplinary approach in treatment of colorectal cancer.
- Update his/her knowledge regarding modern surgical techniques.
- Discuss state-of-the-art IMRT, IGRT, IORT, SBRT and adaptive radiation therapy planning.
- Identify appropriate patient selection for chemoradiation in neoadjuvant and adjuvant settings.
- Discuss the predictive and prognostic information of colorectal cancer.
- Manage metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Manage appropriate referral decisions.
Oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgeons, and nurses with an interest in the management of patients with colorectal cancer should attend this course.