Join us at Intensive Review of Endocrinology and Metabolism
This educational activity will provide an intensive review of endocrinology and metabolism to prepare you for the endocrine board certification examination. The quality and breadth of this symposium content is also attractive for a comprehensive review of endocrinology and metabolism clinical information.
You Will Learn To:
- Evaluate and treat patients with thyroid dysfunction
- Describe differing management strategies for patients with endocrine disorders including endocrine hypertension, adrenal dysfunction, and obesity
- Critically appraise the issues associated with pancreatic endocrine tumor and flushing
- Evaluate and treat patients with gonadal and pituitary disorders
- Summarize management strategies for metabolic bone disease, osteoporosis and vitamin D deficiency, and hyper/hypocalcemia
- Describe the potential impact of endocrine disorders on pregnancy
- Describe diabetes complications and the impact of new insulin and incretin therapies
- Summarize strategies for preventing endo-cardiology disorders and diabetes complications
Who Should Attend
This review is directed to practicing endocrinologists, fellows, and other health care professionals with an interest in endocrinology, metabolism and diabetes.