Join us at the 51st Annual Gastroenterology Update – The New Frontier of Management
New This Year!
For the first time ever, Gastroenterology Update will offer Maintenance of Certification Learning Sessions. The two modules (GI Update 2015 and Hepatology) are offered through ABIM and will give learners the opportunity to earn points toward their Maintenance of Certification as required for their license. Additionally, attendees will have the exclusive chance to claim an additional 4 MOC credits. The price for these credits are covered by registration and will not be available anywhere else.
Overview of Course
Advances in diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal (GI) disorders challenge GI practitioners to remain up-to-date on the most current data. This course addresses recent developments in the fields of inflammatory bowel disease and hepatology, and offers a comprehensive review of all areas of gastroenterology.
This course is designed for practicing physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners in gastroenterology, internal medicine, family practice, gastrointestinal surgery as well as Fellows in the field.
What You Can Learn By Attending This Conference:
Through this educational offering, the Cleveland Clinic strives to better inform health care practitioners regarding gastrointestinal diseases and treatment, knowledge that will, in turn, improve the quality of care for their patients. After this course participants will be able to:
- Review the latest recommendations for colorectal cancer surveillance in IBD
- Discuss how to “treat-to-target” when treating IBD patients
- Identify the role of fecal microbiota transplantation in IBD
- Demonstrate innovative endoscopic techniques to treat IBD patients
- List the most recent recommendations to treat hepatitis C
- Recommend strategies to prevent and treat NAFLD
- Describe the best treatment for alcoholic hepatitis