Join us at the Cleveland Clinic 28th Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
Comments from Past Attendees
"A comprehensive survey of Internal Medicine"
"An enlightenment on areas that I need to focus on for the boards"
“Teaching with the latest technology and evidence"
"This was an excellent program. The speakers were very knowledgeable and the information provided online and within the book is very helpful"
Thank you for your interest in the Cleveland Clinic’s 28th Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine. We are committed to making this the finest available comprehensive review of internal medicine for physicians preparing for board certification or recertification and for physicians desiring a review of state-of-the-art developments in internal medicine.
The symposium will be conducted by distinguished members of the Cleveland Clinic staff and eminent visiting lecturers who are renowned in their fields of interest.
The symposium has been updated to reflect new developments in the field and incorporate suggestions from prior symposium participants. It will again feature an interactive, computerized audience response system, which will be employed to facilitate audience participation in most lectures.
Topics will cover current concepts and board-related issues using an organ system approach with emphasis placed on relevant clinical information. Lectures will be supplemented by board simulation sessions integrating relevant clinical cases, pathology, and imaging studies.
You will find our comprehensive review of internal medicine to be an outstanding educational experience. If you have any questions regarding the symposium, please contact us directly at the Cleveland Clinic. We will be happy to help.
James K. Stoller, MD, MS
Adarsh Bhimraj, MD
Abby Spencer, MD, MS
Who Should Attend
- Physicians preparing for Internal Medicine Board Certification or recertification
- Physicians desiring a review of state-of-the-art developments in internal medicine
By Attending You Will Be Able To:
- Review advances in internal medicine and discuss their clinical implications
- Review essential concepts to prepare for the Internal Medicine Board Certification examination
- Assess areas of relative personal strength in internal medicine
- Acquire enhanced test-taking skills using an interactive system of board simulation
ABIM Maintenance of Certification
Saturday, June 11, 2016
Two modules for ABIM Maintenance of Certification
- 2015 Update in Hospital Medicine (Preparation for Recognition of Focused Practice)
- 2015 Update in Internal Medicine
Click here for more information