Join us at the 29th Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
Thank you for your interest in the Cleveland Clinic’s 29th Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine. We are committed to making this the finest available comprehensive review of internal medicine for physicians preparing for board certification or recertification and for physicians desiring a review of state-of-the-art developments in internal medicine.
The symposium will be conducted by distinguished members of the Cleveland Clinic staff and eminent visiting lecturers who are renowned in their fields of interest.
The symposium has been updated to reflect new developments in the field and incorporates suggestions from prior symposium participants. It will again feature an interactive, computerized audience response system, which will be employed to facilitate audience participation in most lectures.
Topics will cover current concepts and board-related issues using an organ system approach with emphasis placed on relevant clinical information. Lectures will be supplemented by board simulation sessions integrating relevant clinical cases, pathology, and imaging studies.
You will find our comprehensive review of internal medicine to be an outstanding educational experience. If you have any questions regarding the symposium, please contact us directly at the Cleveland Clinic. We will be happy to help.
James K. Stoller, MD, MS
Rendell Ashton, MD
Adarsh Bhimraj, MD
Who Should Attend
- Physicians preparing for Internal Medicine Board Certification or recertification
- Physicians desiring a review of state-of-the-art developments in internal medicine
By Attending You Will Be Able To:
- Review advances in internal medicine and discuss their clinical implications
- Review essential concepts to prepare for the Internal Medicine Board Certification Examination
- Assess areas of relative personal strength in internal medicine
- Acquire enhanced test-taking skills using an interactive system of board simulation
Comments from Past Attendees
"This was a comprehensive survey of Internal Medicine."
"It provided enlightenment on areas that I needed to focus on for the boards."
"Faculty taught with the latest technology and evidence."
"This was an excellent program. The speakers were very knowledgeable and the information provided online and within the book is very helpful."