Thank you for your interest in the Cleveland Clinic’s 25th Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine. We are committed to making this the finest available comprehensive review of internal medicine for physicians preparing for board certification or recertification and for physicians desiring a review of state-of-the-art developments in internal medicine.
The symposium will be conducted by distinguished members of the Cleveland Clinic staff and eminent visiting lecturers who are renowned in their fields of interest.
The symposium has been updated to reflect new developments in the field and incorporate suggestions from prior symposium participants. It will again feature an interactive, computerized audience-response system, which will be employed to facilitate audience participation in most lectures.
Topics will cover current concepts and Board-related issues using an organ system approach with emphasis placed on relevant clinical information. Lectures will be supplemented by board simulation sessions integrating relevant clinical cases, pathology, and imaging studies.
You will find our comprehensive review of internal medicine to be an outstanding educational experience. If you have any questions regarding the symposium, please contact us directly at the Cleveland Clinic. We will be happy to help.
|James K. Stoller, MD, MS||Adarsh Bhimraj, MD||Janet Buccola, MD|
- Physicians preparing for Internal Medicine Board Certification or recertification.
- Physicians desiring a review of state-of-the-art developments in internal medicine.
- Review advances in Internal Medicine and discuss their clinical implications
- Review essential concepts to prepare for the Internal Medicine Board Certification examination
- Assess areas of relative personal strength in internal medicine
- Acquire enhanced test-taking skills using an interactive system of board simulation.
Important Symposium InformationThe Symposium syllabus (PowerPoint presentations in PDF form) will be provided to registrants on a USB flash drive and will be available online prior to and after the Symposium. This will enable attendees the opportunity to bring the presentations in an electronic and/or print format to the Symposium. Attendees are encouraged to bring their laptops and/or iPad to the Symposium to view the syllabus.