You Don’t Want to Miss Controversies in Endometriosis, Adenomyosis and Fibroids
You Don’t Want to Miss This Activity
Discover the latest advances in the diagnosis and management of endometriosis, adenomyosis and fibroids. Learn from leading experts as they discuss the controversies in a highly interactive program with case presentations, surgical videos and panel discussions.
Improve Your Knowledge To:
- Critically review the imaging and therapeutic options for the diagnosis and treatment of adenomyosis
- Describe options for preserving ovarian function when treating endometriosis
- Describe principles associated with different surgical approaches to myomectomy, hysterectomy, adenomyomectomy, ovarian endometriosis, and bowel endometriosis
- Detail current evidence on the effect of fibroids on pain, bleeding, and infertility and describe the medical treatment options for these conditions
- Discuss the current state of tissue morcellation for fibroids
- Provide an overview of the efficacy and adverse event profiles for surgical options to treat endometriosis, fibroids, and adenomyosis
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of pelvic pain that may indicate a diagnosis of endometriosis
- Summarize the key patient factors to review when considering complex pelvic surgery
Who Should Attend?
This activity is directed to physicians, residents, fellows, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other clinicians in the field of women’s health and surgery.