Accommodations – DDI Week 2017
Boca Raton Resort and Club
Mizner Conference Center
501 East Camino Real
Boca Raton, Florida 33432 USA
A limited block of discounted rooms has been reserved at the Boca Raton Resort and Club until January 20, 2017, 11:59pm ET. The Mizner Conference Center is located within the Boca Raton Resort. Click here to book online
|•||Bungalow 1 bedroom Suite||$340|
|•||Cloister 1 bedroom Suite||$335|
|•||Tower 1 bedroom Suite||$364|
|•||Beach Club Standard Room||$324|
|•||Beach Club Ocean Vista||$450|
|•||Yacht Club Room||$480|
Take Advantage of the Many Amenities the Hotel has to Offer
Waldorf Astoria Spa Escape to the award-winning Waldorf Astoria Spa at Boca Raton Resort & Club, named #1 Spa in the World in Condé Nast Traveler's Readers’ Choice Awards 2014. Discover a luxurious wellness escape where discerning guests experience unique and authentic spa journeys on Florida’s Gold Coast.
- Sunday – Wednesday, 8:30am-6:30pm
- Thursday – Saturday, 8:30am-7:30pm.
- Health Club Stay active and healthy during your vacation with access to three state-of-the-art health clubs - one on the grounds of Boca Beach Club and two others conveniently located at Boca Raton Resort and Boca Country Club. Keep up your fitness regime with a wide choice of cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
- Golf Immerse yourself in the rich history and tradition of one of the finest golf resorts in Florida. Dating back to the times when PGA professionals Sam Snead and Tommy Amour held positions on staff, this exclusive golf resort has always sought to offer a unique, exclusive and exceptional year-round golf experience. oring Game School and a variety of other exclusive facilities and services, the Club delivers the perfect blend of history, amenities, luxuries and challenges for your next Florida golf vacation.
- Tennis Named number five of "The 50 Greatest Tennis Resorts in the United States" by Tennis Magazine, Boca Raton Resort & Club sets the standard for tennis in South Florida, offering some of the best coaching and facilities available.
- Family Fun A Truly Entertaining Setting for Family Vacations. Consistently recognized as one of the finest family resorts in the United States, Boca Raton Resort & Club is a truly inspiring location for an unforgettable family vacation. Our award-winning children's programs offer a wide variety of activities dedicated entirely to kids. Even more impressively, the Resort's Family Fun staff plans over 150 adult and children activities and events per month. Developed with both the needs of kids and parents in mind, these programs and activities aim to create an enjoyable and fun family vacation in South Florida.
- Flow House Boca Discover Flow House Boca, the ultimate surfers destination, located at South Florida's best family vacation resort. Enjoy the all new FlowRider, dual sided wave simulator for the ultimate surf on land experience.
- Marina Discover our luxury Marina on the grounds of Boca Raton Resort & Club. With dozens of beach activities available nearby, our exceptional resort is ideal for fishing and sailing charters, boat rides, and yacht rentals. Featuring 32 slips and an array of luxury services, the marina provides a dynamic setting to delight in the wonders of the sea.
- Pools For those looking for a beach resort vacation imbued with luxury, elegance and fun, our two resorts are truly beyond compare. Enjoy the sun alongside one of seven swimming pools across both properties or dip your toes in the sea at the Boca Beach Club.
- Shopping Boca Resort & Club offers a fine shopping experience with an extensive collection of onsite shops, providing a diverse spectrum of boutiques, sundry stores, and other outlets located throughout the resort.
- Activities at the Beach Club As a guest of Boca Raton Resort & Club, you can also delight in the activities available at our sister resort, Boca Beach Club, just a short shuttle-ride away. Enjoy the half-mile stretch of private beach along the Atlantic coast and three swimming pools with an oceanfront bar and private cabana. Master the waves in our new surf school from Billabong, enjoy a variety of water sports and activities, or take the kids to Quest Club, which offers several fun activities for kids.
Visit www.bocaratonchamber.com for additional information on attractions and entertainment.
Discounted parking rates are available as noted below:
|•||Daily commuter parking:||$11 per car, per day (not per entrance)|
|•||Self-parking:||$15 per car, per day (overnight guests)|
|•||Valet parking:||$29 per car|