Attend the First Annual Worldwide Lead Management Collaborative Community Meeting and set the
bar high among your peers. Two very important aspects of the management of CIED leads will be addressed:
- Recalled leads;
- The prevention and management of infected CIED systems.
The ground-breaking program will feature a debate and case-based, decision-making sessions that cover these important topics.
Who Should Attend?
Interested electrophysiologists, cardiologists, and infectious disease specialists.
This important symposium will augment your ability to:
- Summarize the current environment of recalled leads.
- Define the major issues, including the psychological toll, in the management of recalled leads.
- Describe the prevention and treatment of CIED infection, including the choice and duration of antibiotic therapy both as prophylaxis and treatment.
- Critically appraise current extraction strategies and list the indications for their use in relation to infectious and noninfectious indications.
- Review and assess new options to prevent CIED infections.
- Analyze surgical techniques for CIED infections and factors indicating their use.