Featuring these important topics:
- Are you up-to-date with the new guidelines for obesity treatment?
- Learn about new FDA approved weight loss drugs
- Improve your knowledge in the science of obesity and new discoveries in brown fat
- Identify the link between obesity and arthritis
- Learn about the expanded role of surgery in treating obesity and diabetes
- Discover new web-based mobile tools for obesity management
Who Should Attend
Physicians in all specialties including advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, nurses, dieticians, and all allied health professionals interested in learning more about the management of obesity and recent advances in patient care.
Register your email for notification of when online information and registration becomes available.
* Required Field
The Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education respects your privacy. Personal information collected from participants of our activities will not be shared with any third party.