Join Us for This Hands-on Perioperative Cardiothoracic Ultrasound Course
Get up to date on the latest advances in perioperative cardiothoracic ultrasound. This hands-on workshop will provide an excellent review of basic and advanced ultrasound techniques. Learn about new and emerging topics related to cardiothoracic ultrasound imaging techniques, including pearls on how to improve your images, assessment of LV and RV function, echo assessment of mechanical devices, and ultrasound in perioperative clinical practice. Expert lectures will provide learners the opportunity to review different echocardiographic modalities, their indications, and pitfalls.
Attend This Course and You Will Be Able To:
- Describe the basic and advanced science of ultrasound techniques
- Describe use of ultrasound to analyze a spectrum of disease pathologies pertinent to the management of the cardiothoracic patients
- Demonstrate ability to recognize normal cardiac and thoracic anatomy with transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography
- Demonstrate ability to accurately diagnose a variety of pathological conditions with ultrasound
- Demonstrate ability to safely and accurately perform cannulation of the central venous system using ultrasound
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for physicians and ultrasound providers in the emergency room, ICU, and in internal medicine, critical care, cardiology, anesthesia, general surgery, hospitalists, as well as residents, fellows, sonographers, and allied health professionals.