Attend the Pulmonary Hypertension Summit
Join leaders in the field of pulmonary hypertension to discuss recent advances and future directions in the diagnosis and management of this disease. The Summit will highlight disease mechanisms and pathophysiology of pulmonary hypertension as well as the evaluation and medical management of the patient with pulmonary hypertension. Expert speakers will present the recent advances in the context of challenges faced by physicians and other health care providers caring for patients with this complex medical condition.
What You Will Be Able To Do
- Describe clinical implications of advances in management and treatment options for pulmonary hypertension (PH)
- Appropriately diagnose PH using the most recent algorithms
- List the factors associated with survival in patients with PH
- Recognize chronic thromboembolic PH and describe its management
- Summarize the clinical implications of scleroderma, left heart disease, and congenital heart disease in patients with PH
Who Should Attend
The Summit is directed to physicians, physician assistants, and nurses with an interest in pulmonary disorders and related rheumatologic and cardiovascular diseases. The case-based and practical approach of the sessions will make this extremely relevant for internal medicine and primary care physicians.