You Don't Want to Miss Cleveland Clinic Pulmonary Hypertension Summit 2016
Be a part of the unique opportunity to learn from an international faculty and interact with colleagues throughout the United States, Abu Dhabi, and beyond. Take advantage of the opportunity and learn from shared experts via live broadcast from three locations – Cleveland, OH, Weston, FL, and Abu Dhabi. The Summit will address pulmonary hypertension diagnosis and treatment, including the most recent advances in the context of challenges faced by physicians and other health care providers caring for these patients.
As a result of attending this Summit, you will be able to do the following:
- Summarize evidence on diagnosis and current treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
- Describe the function of the right ventricle in PAH and its evaluation and management
- Explain the current therapeutic approaches to PH in the presence of associated or underlying diseases
- Diagnose chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH) and describe management options
- Recognize the role of palliative care in the treatment plan for patients with PAH
- Compare and contrast available combination therapies and incorporate them into patient care strategies
The Summit is directed to physicians, physician assistants, and nurses with an interest in pulmonary hypertension.