Join us at the Cleveland Clinic Ultrasound: From Basics to Bedside Diagnosis and Procedures
You’ll Want To Be At This Workshop
The use of ultrasound to diagnose and guide procedures is growing rapidly and you don’t want to be left behind. This growth is primarily fueled by data indicating that ultrasound can improve the success rate of various procedures while decreasing complications. This ultrasound workshop will provide you with current state-of-the-art techniques for diagnosis and guiding procedures. You will be able to incorporate the lessons you learn by attending this workshop into your clinical practice.
Stay Current With These Objectives
- Describe most effective diagnostic use of ultrasound in the bedside setting;
- Understand basic science of ultrasound and its implications for clinical practice;
- Discuss utilization of ultrasound in the pediatric setting;
- Demonstrate competence in using ultrasound guidance for common bedside procedures: paracentesis and thoracentesis and central and peripheral venous and arterial access;
- Utilize ultrasound focused assessment for trauma and cardiac tamponade, bedside echocardiography, lung and venous ultrasound.
Who Will Attend
This workshop is designed for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners in emergency medicine, internal medicine, critical care, cardiology, general surgery, pediatrics, pulmonology, and radiology.