If you want to improve your health, you won’t want to miss Dr. Roizen’s 14th Annual Preventive, Lifestyle, and Integrative Medicine Conference
During the past decade use of preventive, integrative, and lifestyle approaches has greatly expanded, along with the different types of therapies, patient populations, and conditions treated. As these therapies become more integrated into medicine, the sheer volume of different types of therapy and their clinical profiles combine to create gaps among practitioners and patients regarding their clinical efficacy and optimal use in practice.
This conference will focus on discussing the most recent data on these approaches, analyzing their impact, and assessing their best use in clinical practice for the entire family. Key topics to be discussed include aging issues, impact of the immune system, use of shared medical appointments, preventing and treating chronic conditions, use of energy medicine, and plantbased diets.
The format will focus on evidence-based discussions by experts in preventive and integrative medicine. The overarching goal is to provide participants with the knowledge to understand the benefits and risks of these treatment options and how to integrate them into patient-specific management plans, which will ultimately translate into improved patient outcomes. A special feature will be the optional afternoon workshop on Shared Medical Appointments.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is designed for all medical professionals with an interest in using preventive, lifestyle, and integrative medical approaches.
By Attending, You will Learn How to
- Review the evidence on optimal aging from a wellness perspective
- Describe the impact of the immune system on aging and strategies to reduce that effect
- Explain the materials and methods needed to optimize outcomes with shared medical appointments, including the financial balance
- Describe the role of integrative medicine in treating some chronic conditions experienced by men, women, and children
- Discuss disease prevention and health promotion from an energy medicine perspective
- Analyze the evidence on effects of plant-based diets disease, aging, and cancer